- Performing a stress test on your website to check for basic performance issues.
- Looking for vulnerabilities and code flaws which could allow malicious hackers access to your systems.
- Conducting an external probe of the server platform your website sits on to check for vulnerabilities.
- Exploiting research should vulnerabilities be discovered
- Full system/network access attempts will be made to the IP/Website ONLY.
- If you request it, ''real world" cyber attacks will be conducted to detect hidden vulnerabilities in your system. We will do so only with your permission and full cooperation. These tests will be scheduled in advance; we recommend that your system be put in test/non production mode while we conduct them. Every attempt will be made to minimize downtime or potential disruptions.
- Web application flaws will be documented and a report supplied.
- Remedies & threat mitigation pathways will be advised and included in the report.
- DOS and DDOS attack system audit
Approximately one to two weeks to complete.